Thursday, December 29, 2011

Hello 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR (almost!) We're celebrating the arrival of 2012 by selecting our favorite tea towel calendars, which are perfect for the kitchen.  Thanks to Etsy and Spoonflower, there is a wonderful selection of artistic calendars to choose from.  What do you think about these?

2012 Birds and Berries Tea Towel Calendar by Lisa Ekström (California) at Spoonflower (also see the giclee art print on Etsy)


2012 Tea Towel Wall Calendar by Michelle Engel Bencsko (New Jersey) at Cicada Studio


The Four Seasons of 2012 by Isabel Chun (Hong Kong) at Spoonflower

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely quilts! I love your blog!
    www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
    Yours, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for posting my "birds & berries" calendar on your lovely blog, Daryl and Marina! I'll definitely be checking back with your blog frequently. My grandmother taught me to sew on her old Singer sewing machine too, and this weekend when I sew up my tea towels with this design for my Lilla Studio shop on Etsy, I'll be sewing them on her "new" sewing machine. Thank heavens for those talented and generous seamstress grandmothers! Best wishes in the new year, Lisa Ekström

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by, and thank you Lisa for your wonderful design! We love your art work and will be looking forward to seeing all your new creations this year.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading each and every comment... thanks for visiting our blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails